"Do not be anxious about anything but in everything through prayer and petition with thanksgiving present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:6-7

Sunday, May 9, 2010

How Does Your Garden Grow . . .

 I love the spring of the year with all the flowers blooming. This year we have had lots of rain which made them really pretty and green.

Thought I would share some of what God has done in our "garden of flowers". Thank you for looking.



"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

1 comment:

  1. These are so beautiful. I've enjoyed more flowers this spring thanks to our road trip than I ever have before. Or maybe I'm at that age where you stop and smell the roses? Here is another blog I think you might enjoy of a friend of a friend.

    http://www.bigbangstudio.blogspot.com/

    xo dana

    ReplyDelete