"Do not be anxious about anything but in everything through prayer and petition with thanksgiving present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:6-7

Monday, April 25, 2011

Grands!

And I am not talking Pillsbury Grands Cinammon Rolls even though I do LOVE those. I am talking about our precious grandchildren - specifically grandgirls!

What a wonderful, fun-filled, busy, hectic week we had! Anna is 4 and Rebekah is 7 months. The week was filled with all kinds of actitivites with Anna. Rebekah pretty much got to watch big sister in action.  Anna started her week by putting on her princess crown (she loves anything that has to do with princesses) and going outside to build a Mud Castle. She use to just love to dig around in the dirt but now we have to add water and make mud.  I use to love to do that when I was little too. We have a picture of me and my sister covered with mud from our heads to our toes.

She and Grandad and her Mom went to the movies one afternoon. Then there were always trips to the backfield with Grandad on the golf cart to check on the turkeys in the late afternoon.

We did have a girls day out when we (including Rebekah) went to Diggity Dog and got us a foot long corn dog and then played in the park!

The week culminated with Grandad, Anna and Kelly taking a boat ride in Reed Bingham State Park.

Yep, we were busy from the moment they got out of the car until they left. It was way too quiet as they pulled out of the drive several days later.

Love my grands! Enjoy a few pictures I took. Think I will stroll down memory lane with you too.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment