"Do not be anxious about anything but in everything through prayer and petition with thanksgiving present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:6-7

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Bugsy and Wugsy

Charlie and I don't often get toys for Christmas. This year we each got an "indoor/outdoor radio control flying insect" better known as a WASP. I wasn't too crazy about the product name so I renamed them Bugsy and Wugsy. We like to do that -- name things. Charlie's is "Bugsy" and mine  is "Wugsy".

I am not especially coordinated but we had a great afternoon New Year's Eve playing with them. You are only suppose to fly these precious insects on a calm day and it was a little balmy. You will notice the results in a few of the pictures I am posting.

Everybody needs a toy on Christmas. I will have to remember that next year.


My Wugsy


Charlie with Bugsy


Uh oh - My Wugsy in a tree!
I told you I was not too coordinated. She actually
ended up on the roof before the day was over!


No comments:

Post a Comment