"Do not be anxious about anything but in everything through prayer and petition with thanksgiving present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:6-7

Sunday, April 11, 2010

For Such a Time as This

Prevenient Grace.  It has been with me from birth. It is God wooing me unto Him. I make choices every day. Some of them are good and others not so good. I believe that He places people and situations in my life so that He might have me at the exact time and the right place to follow His destiny (plan) for me. Not all of my choices have gotten me to those people or places at the time He needed me.

I can sit back and not do as He asks. The job will still get done because it is part of His plan. He will find someone else to do it and I will miss my blessing and part of my destiny He has planned for me.

Decisions, decisions, decisions every day. I am always at a crossroad. What do I do? Do I make a decision for God or for me? I must remember that failure to make a decision is a decision.

" . . . for such a time as this." This is probably one of the most well known scriptures in the Bible and it comes from Esther 4:14. She was faced with a life or death decision. God placed her as Queen of Persia "for such a time as this" and she recognized it.

What is God saying to me - here and now? " . . . for such a time as this" I don't want to miss out on being a part of His plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment